We are looking for new colleague in Prague – Junior .NET Developer.
What will you do?
– As a .NET Developer you will work on globally unique projects for customers from Western and Northern Europe
– Participate in the design and implementation of high-tech solutions in areas like Data Distribution, Cloud, Web API, advanced visualization, and web¨
What do you need to know?
– 1+ year of professional experience in .NET Framework and .NET Core Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC.
– Knowledge of software development principles and lifecycle.
– Interest for Microsoft technologies and Azure cloud
– Knowledge of unit and integration testing on developed code
– Experience with REST API/ Web API, both creation and consumption
– 25 days of vacation
– Dedicated time for personal development
– In-house English lessons with native English teacher
– Meal vouchers, refreshment/fresh fruit
– Flexi pass/Multisport card
– Flexible working hours, regular home office
– Teambuilding events
– Comfortable offices
– Attractive remuneration
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.