Are you interested in accounting and payroll? Do you speak fluent English and Danish? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Then we are searching for you!
You would work for an international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
The Payroll Specialist’s responsibilities include accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, the provision of timely and accurate financial information, participation in daily data entry payroll processing, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements and Operation Level Agreements, and successful team partnership.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Accurate processing of company’s payroll
- Participating in daily data entry Payroll processing
- Reconciliation of payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Processing correct calculations and compliance
- Executing interface with payroll providers
- Performing audit checks and support
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- Understanding of finance policies, accounting principles and procedures
- Good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent English and Danish
- Analytical thinking
- Responsible person
- Customer orientation
It will be advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Experience in Shared Service Center
- Small experience in payroll accounting
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for future trainings
- Possibility to grow both horizontally and vertically in the company
- Atractive location in Prague (5 minutes from the subway station)
- Events and teambuilding
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.