Step closer and take a look at this opportunity!
We are currently looking for new colleagues who are keen to use their language skills and start a career in a multinational environment of a successful global company. Whether you are a motivated graduate or you already have some administrative history – let us know and join the team!
Our client is providing tailored solutions in the field of human capital management that simplifies the work of companies from small business to global enterprise. In their modern Prague offices, they provide outsourcing of payroll for their clients throughout Europe. And THAT will be your mission too.
What will be your job?
At first, you will take 2 months of training, where they will teach you the know-how and everything you need for the job.
As Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
- processing of payroll for the company’s clients
- ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met
- performing audits, running reports, analyzing data
- communication and partnership with client’s payroll, accounting or HR department
- applying quality control and auditing measures to ensure accuracy
- effective application of client payroll policies and procedures
- assist in tax calculations and filing activities
Who are we looking for?
New team members should be eager to learn new things, develop themselves and have these:
- Minimum High School diploma (A-level) or University degree
- English and French language on advanced level
- Good Excel knowledge
What awaits you?
- a challenging and interesting job – a good point where to start or reshape your career
- great colleagues and managers who can help you grow
- career growth and development within one global organization
- training to shape your skills and knowledge
- nice and friendly international environment
- competitive salary and annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- pension plan contribution
- employee private calls
- multisport card
- meal tickets
- free language courses
- home office
- bike parking spot, table soccer, free beverages, free fruits and refreshment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.