Do you see yourself being part of multinational pharmaceutical company where you can explore your abilities?
Do you have at least short experience in PV or Drug safety and you are looking for opportunity to grow and learn more?
Great opportunity is here!
– Be responsible for all matters regarding Pharmacovigilance (PV) cases
– PV (case receipt, case reconciliation, data entry)
– Support PV process and compliance management
– Report of PV cases to authorities
– Manage the drug safety topics and benefit risk profile of products
– Generate safety reports (PBRER, PSURs etc.)
– Support handling of safety topics, signals and contribute to appropriate use of products
– Job tasks can differ (it depends on the team/department that suits your experiences the most)
– Scientific degree or other relevant qualification (Pharmaceutics, chemistry or similar)
– Experience in PV (Pharmacovigilance, drug safety) – min. 6 months
– English language (B2/C1) everyday use
– Czech language is advantage
– Team spirited (motivation to grow and learn more about other departments)
– Good organizational & communication skills (following processes, procedures, reporting)
– 6 weeks vacation
– 12 sick days
– 2 charity days
– Meal vouchers 120 CZK/day
– Multisport card
– Notebook, mobile
– Pension & Life insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.