You speak fluently ENGLISH and maybe even another language, you like to COMMUNICATE with people and SOLVE ISSUES, you are PROACTIVE and like to TAKE INITIATIVES, and you have STRONG MOTIVATION to persue a career in LOGISTICS…
Then it’s your time and opportunity to use your great personnal skills and experience while applying today to become a JUNIOR PLANNER within an INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS TEAM based in Prague.
Who will you work for?
As a highly globalized company, this company is one of the top in its industry for online retail shopping. Providing customers with consumer products and subscriptions, this company focuses on delivering efficient and excellent shopping services. A separate division of the company, Web Services, provides storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of the fulfillment centers accross domestic and inter-country transportation movements for Europe
- Creating accurate capacity plans
- Maintain and report up-to-date and accurate statistics, management reports, and analysis
- Daily communicate with Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates, and Internal Stakeholders to resolve any potential issues
- Fluent ENGLISH and GERMAN
- Knowledge and Experience in Logistics/Transportation/Customer service role is a great advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities and proactive attitude, attention to detail and quality
- Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Similar preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (be able to use formulas as SUM, IF, VLOOK UP, create a pivot table)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.