Opportunity for junior candidates interested in making a career in finance and accounting.
Work for an internal consumer brands company, in a multicultural team with stable headcount.
Apply for a position of a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH SPANISH and become involved with the following activities:
- Code and process invoices and match invoices to purchase orders
- Ensure all AP records follow applicable company and accounting policies
- Resolve all invoice/purchase order discrepancies
- Prepare payments to suppliers according to agreed schedule
- Maintain correspondence with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Review and approve travel expenses in accordance with legislation and internal policies
- Process other Travel & Entertainment related tasks
- Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- Relevant academic background in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Advanced English and intermediate Spanish
- Comfortable with using Excel (pivot tables, if, sum if)
- Interested in making a career in finance
Company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education – ACCA
- Language courses
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Discount on company’s goods and products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.