Would you like to start your career in procurement? Then I have the opportunity for you! Work for a worldwide known and successful company located in Prague & help to ensure a smooth running of production. There is only one condition – to be a fluent German speaker.
- Communicate and cooperate with a branch office in Germany
- Communicate and cooperate with colleagues (e.g. from production, logistics, procurement)
- Communicate with clients and provide them needed information
- Work with SAP and its catalogue daily (you can find a list of the company’s material there)
- Check stocks and order material from SAP catalogue to ensure a smooth run of production
- Manage data in the catalogue – create entries, delete duplicates, update information, etc.
- Track orders, solve problems related to order process – communicate with suppliers regarding undelivered overdue purchase orders
We need you to…
- Have advanced German due to communication with German branch office & advanced English due to internal communication
- Know MS Office and it’s a big plus if you have experience with SAP as well
- Be a responsible and communicative person with a positive attitude
We appreciate your experience in the purchase or customer service field, but this is not a requirement. It’s just an advantage because this position is open/suitable for junior candidates as well.
What can you look forward to?
- Working for a stable, well-known company located in Prague 3
- Full-time job, contract for an unlimited period
- Competitive fix salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- And many more!
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.