So, you speak French and you want to start your career in Procurement?
Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Procurement Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
– Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
– Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
– Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
– Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
– Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
– Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
– Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
– Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
– Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
– Advise customer of modifications from original requests
What you already have:
– Advanced English and French in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– High motivation to work in an international business environment
– Positive can-do attitude
– Working experience with MS Office tools
– Some knowledge of SAP and similar ERP systems is a plus
– Good knowledge of purchase-to-pay processes is a plus
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
– Signing bonus if you join us by September 1st!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.