We are looking for French and German speakers who want to start their career in Procurement!
Ideally, you already have some small work experience, but it is not a must.
If you speak English + French or German, this is your chance!
You will be:
– reviewing purchase requisitions and identifying sources of supply
– selecting contract/supplier to fill requisitions based on approved purchasing strategies
– working with Buyers/clients to resolve delivery issues and process claims
– working with purchase orders and invoices
– working with Vendor Master data – making sure that the database is correct and up-to-date
– maintaining good relationships with clients, suppliers, and buyers
What you need to have:
– English and French OR German (written and spoken)
– Superb communication skills
– Experience in MS Office, especially Excel
– Motivation to work for a global, international company
– Positive, can-do approach
– SAP and similar ERP systems knowledge is a plus
– Knowlege of purchase-to-pay processes is a plus
Please note that we are not able to process candidates who do not hold a valid work permit for the Czech Republic.
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 4 extra sick days
– hybrid or full-remote work (contribution to home office)
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal vouchers
– Language courses
– Online trainings
– Team buildings and other company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.