Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity? Do you like communication with people and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)? If you have advanced English and German you are the person we are looking for! We are hiring JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR with German and look forward to receiving your CV.
- Administrative support for the current ongoing IT projects
- Administrative Support for Project Manager
- Meetings organization
- Preparation of presentations
- Communication with team members
- Weekly reporting
Salary: 120 CZK/hour
Agreement on working activity (Dohoda o pracovní činnosti), long-term cooperation, working at least 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)Requirements:
- University student in Economics/IT ideally
- Advanced English and German (daily communication with foreigners – oral, telephonic, written)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (advanced functions, VLOOKUP, IF, PivotTables etc.)
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate with high-ranking employees of the company
- Excellent starting position for future career
- Using English on a daily basis
- Meal allowance
- Participation in global projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- International environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.