Join a top global consulting firm and learn to perform financial analyses of different international projects.
PROJECT ANALYST – Tasks and Responsibilities:
- prepare financial forecasts for new projects
- participate in preparation of budgets
- track and analyse projects’ costs and expenses
- prepare regular reporting
- compare performance to forecasts and run variance reports
- evaluate profitability
- communicate with project managers
- work in SAP and Excel daily
- A university degree (Bachelor minimum) Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management or Mathematics
- Fluency in English
- Basic proficiency in Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive mindset and pro-active attitude
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly cafeteria
- Pension contribution
- Onboarding classroom training
- Onoing training and further professional develpment
- Language courses
Do not miss out on this opportunity and apply! Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.