Our client operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are the best in class for driving innovations and modernization across industries. The company creates new paths in science and technology and acquires safe and reliable energy sources for the future that is helping to meet tomorrow’s energy necessities.
Procurement professionals purchase goods and services, and manage warehouse inventories for various business lines across Europe.
The company has a multi-cultural work environment, offers extensive training with competitive compensation and benefits as well as advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization.
– Acquiring goods and services for several production sites and business lines across Europe
– Consistent interaction with external suppliers and internal customers
– SAP knowledge with maintenance of contracts
– Communicate with vendors and contractors to obtain quotes, delivery schedules, and payments
– Be prepared to perform other duties when assigned
Our client is seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates with:
– Fluency in English and Dutch language
– Tremendous communication skills as well as ethical behavior, organization, and planning skills
– Experience in logistics or SCM is a plus
– An analytical mindset with initiative and willingness to learn
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– Training program
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.