Do you study field of IT? Are you looking for attractive position where you can use Linux/Unix experience? Do you have solid knowledge of Python or C and would like to know more about the package building and debug?
If that sounds interesting for you, keep reading!
We are currently looking for candidates on position of JUNIOR RELEASE ENGINEER for part-time.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR JOB?
– software builds and releases
– design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking
– close work with a quality assurance team
Start date: upon agreement (August/September 2019)
Contract for 20 hours/week
Initial contract for 6 months with prospect long-term cooperation
Salary: 150-220 CZK/hour
Location: Prague 5
What are we looking for:
– university student of IT (ideally from Czech Technical University or Faculty of mathematics and physics)
– experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
– understanding of release management
– programming skills in C, Shell or Python is a MUST
– experience wirh buils systems (SCM, Git, Subversion)
– advanced knowledge of English as it is working language in the company
– team player who wants to get professional experience
– opportunity to get practical knowledge
– many relax zones with table-football, ping pong tables and play station
– become a part of well-known and prestigious IT company
– flexible working hours, minimum of 1 day/week
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.