Are you process-oriented? Do you enjoy working according to given rules and standards?
Do you speak English and Italian fluently? Would you like to use both languages daily?
Do you have a B.A. degree in Business Law, Business Administration, or Finance OR work experience in these areas?
Then don’t hesitate and apply!
Your main responsibilities:
– Support Credit Operation teams with expertise and advice in terms of guarantees portfolio
– Work within the credit/trade finance processes with emphasis on safety compliance
– Participate in credit committees
– Co-operate with Legal team to assure compliance with standards
– Review pricing and banking partners performance
– Perform and coordinate inputs from team on control reports
– Assist functional team efforts to execute guarantee
– Fluent English (C1) and Italian (C1)
– B.A. degree in Business Law / Business Administration / Finance or B.A. degree from other field/s with 2+ years law/business administration work experience
– Very good analytical and communication skills
– Attention to detail, focus on commitment to high standards/quality orientation
– Proactivity – someone who is not afraid to initiate action
– Process and control-oriented individual
– Annual bonus
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Wellness program
– Savings plans
– Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad possible
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.