Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic is one of the lowest in the EU countries; now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience and valuable life skills. Do the next step and move to Prague, a great historical city with international atmosphere!
Do you have previous experience working as an accountant/general ledger specialist/bookkeeper or in financial controlling?
Are you seeking a role in open-minded environment that allows employees to learn and grow within the company?
Do you like working in international environment with English being the main communication channel? Are you seeking a senior role that includes investigations and allow you to grow professionally?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our client, international and continuously growing company, we are seeking candidates to fill the vacancy of Senior reporting & Accounting Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Providing financial analyses
- Summarizing information and trends
- Management of improvements projects
- Relevant controlling or accounting experience lasting at least 2 years
- Educational background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.