As an international exchange organization and innovative market infrastructure provider, its customers a wide range of products, services, and technologies covering the entire value chain of financial markets. It organizes markets characterized by integrity, transparency, and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital.
As a Recruiter, you will support the entire recruitment process for the IT division in close collaboration with HR departments across all global locations. In a dynamic, international team you will be responsible for recruiting graduates and professionals using state-of-the-art methods, as well as any other occurring HR-related tasks and projects.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Aligning hiring departments’ requirements and recruiting strategies
- Acknowledging hiring managers and sharing best practices
- Identifying qualified candidates
- Conducting interviews and selecting candidates in close coordination with the hiring departments
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire application process
- Performing active search
- Being part of promotion process, talents reviews and other interesting cross location tasks
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of SAP, SuccessFactors, or any comparable cloud-based HR tool would be an asset
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with reliability and punctuality
- Proactivity and high value on service orientation
- We are open to graduates as well as experienced recruiters
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company
- An excellent location in Karlin
- Attractive social benefits such as fully covered sick leave and maternity leave or the broad variety of career opportunities
- Non-formal culture with flat organizational structure split into product- and service-oriented teams
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- Many social events across the year
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.