Location: Brno, Czech Republic
A new job opening suitable for IT graduates with Unix/Linux experience and interest in Back-up & Storage processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot SAN fabric issues on Cisco and Brocade switches
• Interface with System Administration, Application Teams, and other IT Operations personnel on conference bridges to troubleshoot issues.
• Coordinate hardware maintenance with various vendors, technical teams and Tier 3 engineers
• Coordinate implementation of storage and SAN infrastructure changes
• Work with datacenter operations team to manage SAN fiber connections and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
• Provide outage analysis write-ups to management
Key Competencies and Skills:
• computer science background (University graduate) or self-student with very good IT skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
Good to Have:
• Use level experience in Unix like Systems
• background in Unix using the command line interface
• Experience with storage array provisioning with EMC, HDS, or HP technologies
• Storage area networking experience with Cisco switch director technologies
• Storage area networking experience with Brocade switch director technologies
• Strong written skills to communicate troubleshooting and resolution status in a storage operations environment
Education and Qualifications:
Required : High school diploma (Technical orientation preferred)
Preferable : Bachelors degree in IT
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.