– Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
– Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
– Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
– Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
– You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
– Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
– Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
– Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
– Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
– Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
– Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
– Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
– Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
– Proven experience as Key Account Manager in Industrial Relocation is a huge advantage
– Strong account management and relationship building skills
– Highly self-motivated
– Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
– Fluent in English and Czech, other language is a big advantage (especially German)
– Responsible and challenging job position valued by competitive reward
– Environment of small company with impressive turnover
– Opportunity to work with top clients, e.g. Timken, ABB, Siemens, Schneider, Michellin, Pirelli, General Electric, Zeppelin, Philip Morris, Ford
– Offices in Prague