Germany’s largest independent IT systems integrator, a strong partner for future-facing IT architecture and Europe’s future-ready e-commerce provider – and we’re always at your side – and you can be by our side as well – we are looking to hire a skilled person from IT field and sales. In this combination you will become a Key Account Manager for our biggest automotive client and for german concern.
- It is all about sales and business support of client’s hardware (laptop, monitor, docks, keyboard, mouse and all accessories)
- Occasional trip to location in Neckarsulm, Germany
- Preparation of price offers, leading a client meetings, administrative activities, communication with internal customer & communication within other company departments
From the beginning, an intensive need for onsite in the office in Mladá Boleslav + occasional driving in the central Bohemian region – after learning, great flexibility and the possibility to plan your own trips in combination with a home office – you will get a company car (for a personal needs as well).
- Experience in sales is necessary and experience with an automotive field is a beneficial (not required)
- Required – knowledge of IT hardware in general
- Demonstrable experience in managing client meetings and argumentative skills, representative performance
- Willigness to travel in region – Středočeský kraj/Central Bohemian Region + the main location of work – Mladá Boleslav
- Communicative English or German (due to communication with the headquarters in Germany)
- Very attractive financial conditions + company car (also for personal use)
- Fulltime agreement and long-term cooperation
- Independent functioning after training and flexibility with home office (after the probation period)
- And benefits as a five weeks vacation and 3 sick days, meal vouchers (100 CZK per day), full IT equipment,..
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.