For our client – successful logistics company with more than 25 years of experience on market, we are looking for a Key Super User Specialist.
You will work for the dynamic company that conducts business in over 20 different languages and has extensive in both developed and emerging markets. Core company’s products include logistics sourcing and forwarding services.
If you speak English fluently, you would like to work in a growing global team and you have a willingness to improve your skills – you are the right one to join us!
✅ About your responsibility:
- You will provide support to end-users in their daily workflows
- You will work with department leaders and IT, training, and optimization teams
- You will provide long-term support after a new business go-line period in your department
- You will test ALA applications and validate workflows, participate in testing ALA functionalities
- You will participate in software and usability testing
- You will educate staff about upgrades
- You should be able to identify unmet needs, opportunities, and goals of your departments, and subsequently create and control of execution of a plan through specific digital initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy
✅ Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience or oriented with supply chain systems and applications (ERP/TMS/WMS)
- Experience with program and project management
- Understanding of the workflows being supported
- ADVANCED ENGLISH level MUST
- To be able to lead cross-functional teams
✅ Your reward:
- Holidays 5 weeks
- 3 sick days
- Transport allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Fitness facility in the office + Multisport card
- Corporate events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.