• Prepare and produce wide variety of daily and seasonal products for Bakery section, while ensuring excellent and consistent quality of all items
• Develop, design and create new ideas to enrich and improve the offer of baking products, and to enhance the experience and satisfaction of customers
• Supervise and coordinate all preparation and presentation of bakery products, and conduct regular demonstrations of existing or new items
• Monitor stocks for baking ingredients and make purchases of food and kitchen items within the agreed budget and achieve food cost targets and objectives.
• Ensure that colleagues follow the rules set regarding hygiene, stock rotation, dating, storage, temperature control of refrigerators, pest control, reporting of faulty equipment.
• Be proactive in preventing waste of food of any kind and over-production to mis-en-place by keeping food orders from store or supplies to a minimum, minimizing consumption of gas, electricity and water.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a baker at luxury hotels, or reputable bakeries.
• Knowledge in making different kinds of dough like sourdough, brioche, baguette, focaccia, croissant, etc.
• Good level of English, written and spoken
• Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
• Ability to innovate with great attention to details
• Excellent team management skills with strong problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time
About Kin & k Bakery
Kin & k is a newly opening Artisanal bakery with a focus on International bread and pastry. As an international team we would like to provide the city of Prague exciting pastries and bread from all different areas of the world. We are looking for a talented Head Baker that wants to join our mission to provide the taste of the exotic bakery traditions of the world.