Join one of our fastest growing department and become an HR professional.
What will you do?
- Support and advise our colleagues in Finland on using HR tools and on different HR related processes
- Cover all aspects of HR processes – recruitment, talent management, reward & recognition, learning & development
- Validate the provided information and documentation
- Be responsible for correct data input and fast issue-solving
- Give top-notch service to our colleagues
- Be the contact point for our colleagues in Finland and a great mate for colleagues in Bratislava.
What do we offer?
- International work environment (over 25 nationalities in-house)
- Attractive package of benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Informal working culture and great colleagues
- Career development opportunities
- Basic wage component starts from €1400/ month gross. The final offer depends on relevant experience and language skills (for full-time positions)
What do we want you to bring?
- Fluent Finnish and minimum upper intermediate English
- A can-do approach
- Problem solving skills
- Precision and eye for detail
- Team player attitude
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Our vision is to deliver the best People Flow® experience, by providing Ease, Effectiveness and Experiences to users and customers over the full life-cycle of the buildings. Did you know we move over one billion people every day? And to make people flow in urban areas as smooth as possible we employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide. Our strategy guides us towards our vision.
We believe that through the renewal we are able to continue to build a safe and healthy working environment and to foster a collaborative culture where people are motivated to develop their competencies and deliver the best results even better in the future. The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.