Provide 24x7x365 Multidivisional monitoring of critical system & applications – Mainframe Platform
• Monitoring includes console events and batch monitoring and recovery.
• Monitor IBM Mainframe
• Support application/system issues impacting the SLA of daily batch schedules and online availability in a Mainframe production support environment.
• Support Priority 1 Ticket Management
• Job scheduling, restarts and temporary overrides
• Document issues and resolution
• Communicate with customers of all levels
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Follow process and guidelines
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
Ability to work night shifts
College degree or equivalent work experience.
Must be able to multi-task in a production and time critical environment.
Team player; Good verbal, written and listening skills;
Able to exchange information and ideas effectively w/customers and colleagues;
Ability to multitask in a complex environment;
Analytical skills to solve simple to medium complex tasks;
Self motivated individual that can multitask and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
5 weeks of paid vacation
Elaborate education program for each employee – training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
Strong career opportunities
Above standard Medical Care
Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
Global Travel and Life insurance
Contribution to the Pension fund
You will have the opportunity to:
Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
Benefit from mentoring and coaching
Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Kyndryl designs, runs and manages the most modern, efficient and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day.