Do you speak German and English or Italian and English? Do you understand importance of great customer experience? Are you always professional and positive? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an L1 HelpDesk Specialist / Analyst, who will help colleagues. You will work from the office or at times from home. The company itself is a French company specializing in testing, inspection and certification, founded in 1828. It operates in various industries, including construction and infrastructure, agri-food and commodities, maritime and offshore industries, industry, certifications and consumer goods.
- Provide Help/Service desk services to support both to Office and Home workers
- Receive inputs, requesting assistance with their IT issues – if it is not a call, you will have to answer the query within 4 hours or channel the issues to the relevant escalations point
- Accurately log calls into the Service Desk System
- German or Italian at good level of communication, common knowledge of English
- Knowledge of IT Support principles
- Customer Service Skills and experience in providing quality services
- Interest in IT – you have an idea of how different technologies work, you are not afraid to help people with them
- Helpful, patient, calm, professional, communicative
- Full-time job, Mon-Fri (no weekends)
- Possibility to have a Home Office
- 3 sick days
- Extra week of vacation
- Sodexo card (meal vouchers 120,-/day)
- Employer’s contribution to supplementary pension insurance 450, – / month (after the probationary period)
- The possibility of using above-standard health care
Don’t be afraid to apply now! :)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.