As Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Provide telephone and remote support across various technologies
- Troubleshoot incidents
- Manage ongoing vendor related technical escalations through to completion
- Monitor progress against customer SLA’s using GSOA systems
- Maintain and develop technical skills / certifications as required to support new and existing customers
- Experienced with Cisco components, CCNA – is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the support environment
- Knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco hardware routers and switches in a LAN & WAN environment
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS environment , router and switch hardware and common networking protocols/technologies
- Good technical skills / knowledge across a variety of products
- English B2 and German advanced is must
- Great salary conditions + bonuses
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, mobile phone, notebook3 sickdays, fully paid public transport ticket
- Language courses, providing certificates and much more…
Starting date is upon agreement.
Apply for this role with your English CV and I’ll will contact you with more details.
Looking foward to hearing from you soon!