As L2 Network Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational. In this regard they will perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts. Where software is a component of the solution they will also take responsibility for ensuring that the software is installed and configured according to client requirements.
Identify problems and errors
Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur. He or she will log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary. They liaise with all stakeholders including client IT environments and vendors.
Ensure resolution of incidents and requests
Investigate second line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents and problems. They ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Service provider Infrastructure and Cisco hardware in a LAN & WAN environment.
- Must adapt skills to support range of other Cisco devices, CCNP as minimal level
- Knowledge within network maintenance and optic fibres, CCNA
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in the similar role (L2)
We can offer the top benefits and pleasant working conditions:
- Great salary conditions + 10% yearly bonuses
- Permanent contract, luxury offices environment in Prague
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday
- Mobile phone, notebook
- 3 sick days, contribution to public transport ticket, contribution to pension insurance
- Language courses, corporate university and fully paid training
Do not miss this opportunity and develop your future career!