As Security Engineer (L2) you will be responsible for:
- The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line remote technical support and engineering service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems
- Monitor infrastructure – ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Identify problems and errors – log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary. Liaise with all stakeholders including client IT environments, vendors,..
- Ensure resolution of incidents and requests – investigate second line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Escalate requests and exceptions to the 3nd line support team
- Incident management – will take responsibility receiving calls and incidents at the services desk. Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 2+ years experience required in network security administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Checkpoint, Juniper, RSA Security, Cisco, F5
- Proficiency in English & any European languages mentioned above is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
We can offer a rich package of benefits and conditions:
- Great salary conditions + 10% yearly bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Opportunities for a personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday
- Mobile phone, notebook
- Relocation package – flight tickets and accommodations
- 3 sickdays, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 czk/monthly
- Language courses, and much more…
In case of your interest do not hesitate and apply to this great opportunity. Applications and CV is required in English, please.