As L2 Technical Network Engineer you will be responsible for:
* The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line remote technical support and engineering service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
* The primary objective is to ensure all requests, process events and resolution incidents result in zero missed SLA conditions
* Internal role – engage with GDC Service Operations team * External role – second-line remote and technical support and provide remote engineering services for clients
* Monitors the network monitoring system and responds to and addresses system generated alerts as needed
* The position takes responsibility for the installation, diagnoses and troubleshooting of 3rd level related issues
What would make you a good fit for this role?
* Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Service provider Infrastructure and Cisco technologies in a LAN & WAN environment
* Knowledge of CCNP routing&switching, Wireless
* Skilled and experienced within Cisco technologies, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco ASA, Data Centres, Voice technologies..
* Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in the similar role (L1/L2)
* Willigness to work 24/7 mode as it is an enterprise environment
We can offer a rich package of benefits and conditions:
* Great salary conditions + 10% yearly bonuses
* Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
* Opportunities for a personal and professional development
* Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday
* Mobile phone, notebook
* 3 sickdays, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 czk/monthly
* Language courses, and much more…
In case of your interest do not hesitate and apply to this great opportunity. Applications and CV is required in English, please.