We are Moravia – we translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies so people around the globe can use them easily every day.
You will become our leading translator a European leading ERP solution. If you worked with ERP systems but at the same time you have experience as a translator, we are looking for you!
We will give a chance to fully use your English and German language skills, utilize your previous experience with translations and deepen your knowledge of leading ERP tools. Working closely with our external translators and together with our client and the rest of our team in Brno, you will also fully understand the specifics of a large-scale localization business.
This position is designed as part-time (20h per week) with flexible working hours and possibility of occasional home office.
What you will do
- Provide translations of ERP-related content for one the industry leaders in the ERP field from English and German to Czech
- Keep the terminology, related glossaries and style-guides relevant, coherent and up to date
- Perform quality control of work delivered by our external translators, giving feedback and answering their questions
- Act as a subject-matter expert, training and testing new translators so they understand the specifics of the content and the tools we work with
- Support our other similar projects occasionally
- Work closely with other members of our local Brno team who are responsible for project coordination
What you should have
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Previous experience as a translator is a must
- Relevant education and / or certificates are a plus
- Very good hands-on knowledge of leading ERP tools
- Experience from a role of consultant or subject matter expert for ERP tools or similar is a great advantage
- Knowledge of CAT tools is beneficial (especially Trados Studio or Pasolo and MemoQ)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good cooperation and organizational skills
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Previous relevant work experience and knowledge of localization are a big advantage
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Part-time appointment (20h per week) with flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work from home
- Unlimited contract with 3-month probation period
- Small team where we help each other
- Regular trainings to support your knowledge
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- Company culture built on people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
For the purpose of the selection procedure for this position, Moravia IT s.r.o., Company ID: 03251853, Příkop 262/15, Zábrdovice 602 00 Brno, (“Moravia”) as the Data Controller, shall process the data you provided (or publicly obtained) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. See our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leader in localization: we translate, engineer, and test products and content on a global scale. We work with the world’s top brands to ensure their success in international markets. We’re high tech. We’re multilingual. And we geek out on languages and cultures. We offer flexibility, great benefits, and constant learning and job growth opportunities. We have 1,500 employees and 9 offices around the world. Ready to go global with us?