Your main responsibilities will include:
* act as central point for new processes transitions and define resources needed
* participation in internal and external audits
* participation in staffing and recruitment activities
* creation and maintaining of learning and development program
* providing feedback to stakeholders on the status of S2S operations
* defining teams KPIs
* reviewing trend analysis, reporting
* ac as a central point for critical escalations
* lead, coach, encourage, motivated your team to be a DREAM TEAM together!
* do what you LOVE :)
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
finance, economincs, supply chain, accounting, business administration or related area
English – Advanced (C1)
SAP – advanced
Microsoft Excel – advanced
Number of years of experience
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees – our client is THE ONE for You!