- Leading the team of senior C# developers and managing projects with around 6 other people.
- Creating risk and analytics systems working on multi-thread level that provide information for financial brokers.
- Migrating functionalities from legacy systems and creating them from scratch with up to date technologies.
- Required Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline
- Agile development (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Extensive C# .Net experience covering
- Server-side development
- Multi-threaded code
- Service Oriented Architecture using Rest
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Database development, ideally with SQL ServerXML and XSLT technologies
- Experience with distributed systems (e.g. Data Synapse, NServiceBus) and messaging (e.g. Solace, RabbitMQ)
- Automation / DevOps
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Basic knowledge of C++ development
We value good candidates respectively to their experience and not only offer them very attractive remuneration and great employee benefits but most importantly job where they will fulfil their career dreams.
Apply today when there is still a spot for you!