We are looking for Learning Administration Assistant for our client, who is a leader in the pharmacy world.
Do you have any previous experience with administration? Do you speak fluent English? Are you willing to learn something new and help others?
Then continue to read on.
- Responsible for providing initial responses and immediate resolution within the Learning Management System (queries related to training removals, adding/removing test attempts, sending out invitations)
- Independently plans, schedules, and executes day-to-day work
- Investigates issues thoroughly, resolves methods of prevention, mitigation, correction and resolution within acceptable timeframes
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc trainings/workshops to improve techniques and process acuity
- Strong communication skills in English
- Another language such as French, Polish, Portuguese, German is an advantage
- Previous experience in administration, back office or customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Contract until 2022 with the possibility of prolongation
- Full-time job (40h/week)
- Opportunity to work from home
- Various benefits: meal vouchers, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card,…
- Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.