Join a team that protects world population against dangerous diseases, the team of important pharmaceutical company. You will be part of a team of legal professionals located in several European countries. You will help to ensure that the company acting and all the documents are conducted according to local and EU + UK laws, reporting directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance – EU and LATAM department seating in UK. Your office will be in Prague.
What will be your essential responsibilities?
- This position will provide counselling, expertise, and legal help to the various departments across the European Union + UK (anywhere the company branches are located)
- Reviewing variety commercial agreements and external marketing materials (sales and marketing departments support)
- Participate in managing the contracts’ review process and compliance activities.
- Legal support of internal departments as HR, finance, production etc.
- Legal documentation management.
What should be your qualifications?
- Law university degree obtained within EU or UK.
- At least 5 years’ experience with an international commercial corporate as a member of legal department or in law firm with EU corporate law specialization.
- Fluency speaking and writing ability in English, other European languages knowledge is just an advantage.
- Superior communications skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- EU citizenship is mandatory condition (the position is not open for VISA candidates)
What benefits are offered?
- Secure working future in a thriving and stable industry
- Employment for an indefinite period
- 5 weeks paid vacation and many more company benefits common in international corporations.
- Competitive salary according to the offered experience.
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.