Imagine being part of a team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contracting at Accenture
The Contracting work broadly includes delivery of Contracting scope (including different forms of Client facing/Service Contracts like MSAs, CSAs, RFPs, SOWs, NDAs, Proposal Responses etc.) in an end-to-end manner from initiation till execution. This may be done working solely or with a team of other Contracting professionals/group of Legal SMEs, i.e. professionals based in your country or in our Client location. It also encompasses the need to liaise with other teams within Accenture, like senior business stakeholders (Client Account Leads, QA leads, Sales Leads etc.), deal teams, solution architects, finance, HR etc., as well as with external clients and subcontractors/vendors for external Client/vendor facing negotiations. The objective of the role is to provide end to end Contracting support around Accenture policies and processes as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution etc. Contracting professionals in Accenture bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks and how these risks can be solutioned with a business enabling mindset to drive Sales & Revenue Growth, Margin Improvement and better risk and rewards balance in our engagements.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support contracting of different Accenture offerings in designated geographies in an autonomous and end-to-end manner which includes:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating various sales/contractual documents like Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Proposals, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, NDAs, Software License Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos etc.
- Drafting and reviewing new RFP’s and associated T&Cs, MSA/CSAs, Standalone Agreements, Exceptions table etc. under supervision of a lead or team member designated by the lead;
- Working independently on deals and Client accounts liaising with stakeholders from various spectrums from within Accenture and interactions with external Clients from time to time with very limited supervision or external input;
- Work as Accenture’s custodian with respect to various risks in Client contracts and helping business develop/implement mitigation strategies to minimize the impact of the risk including taking judgment based decision on risks and mitigations under leadership’s supervision;
- Independently work on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large engagement or Client account;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership as part of engagement and/or Client account;
- Work in a cross – functional model on engagements as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Legal Degree with 2+ years of experience in legal services. Working experience of Contracting/pre-sales work is preferred;
- Basic understanding of Contracting principles with experience of contracting in different market’s preferred;
- Demonstrates ability to consistently learn and upskill self with limited external inputs;
- Demonstrates ability to consistently think out-of-the-box in a solution driven manner;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives;
- Ability to consistently demonstrate Positive and can-do attitude;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Team player and collaborative; able to work well with executives and non-executives;
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
Key Behaviour and Attributes
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization;
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture;
- Demonstrate respect for individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.