This will be your future team:
Our Global Legal Network CORE team in Prague is a small family of legal professionals with diverse cultures and languages. We have the exclusive aim to provide quality legal support to our internal Accenture teams. We never get bored, as every day brings new situations, tasks and challenges. Each member of our team has his/her own tasks to complete but whenever the situation requires, we support each other or back up our colleagues.
What will you do?
- Provide legal support to Accenture’s legal team and internal business stakeholders in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (ASG) related to documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various supplier agreements and other legal documents relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area and the internal Corporate Functions (including departments such as Procurement, Finance, Marketing, Workplace Solutions) in accordance with company policies and procedures, internal business stakeholder requirements and applicable law
- Provide legal and administrative support to the in-Country Legal Counsels in ASG with Ethics and Compliance matters, Data Privacy compliance, Corporate and Entity Matters, Employment Law relations, Regulatory Affairs, Dispute Resolutions, Legal Innovation and Automation, and Legal Offerings
- Support the in-country Employment Law teams in ASG with advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests from the leadership and internal functions
- Meet and interact with many interesting colleagues across the organization and will help them to understand our corporate policies and standards in order to jointly mitigate and manage the risk exposure for the company.
What we expect from you?
- University degree in Law, preferably from Austria, Switzerland or Germany.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial/employment law matters
- Fluency (incl. legal level) of German language
- Fluent English (incl. legal level)
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Procurement contracts review and employment law experience is a merit, data privacy experience a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and stable position in a global company
- Professional and international work environment
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international expert
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.