We are looking for Associate Brand Manager to join an international company LEGO.
Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for planning marketing campaigns, implementing new portfolio of products as well. as setting strategic direction based on global recommendations.
Do you want to develop your professional skills in the successfull company?
Are you fluent in English and Czech?
Do you have perfect communication and presentation skills? This opportunity is for you!
- Set strategic direction for LEGO communication towards girls audiences based on global and regional recommendations
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns across different touchpoints (TV, digital, Social Media, PR, influencers, events, print) in close touch with local media agency
- Actively work with dedicated product portfolio in order to recruit new consumers
- Jointly with trade team drive impactful BTL activations at our key retail partners (ecom, grocery, toy specialists)
- Plan dedicated LEGO themes (Friends, Disney Princess, DOTS) sales performance and act to deliver the plan
- University degree
- 4 years experience in the Brand Marketing field of a international global company is required
- Fluent in English and Czech/Slovak (B2+)
- Analytical skills – being able to analyse an impact of marketing campaigns and identify key learnings and actions
- Ambitious profile with strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on, independent and flexible working style
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new software systems
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK/ working day
- 5 sick days
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills daily
- 50% discount for LEGO products
- Possiblity to work from home
- Modern office are located nearby city centre
About Praha Ruzyně
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.