Are you looking for attractive job?
Do you want to progress your career in well-known international company?
Are you experienced Linux Engineer? Do you want to work with cutting edge technologies?
Our client, a financial company is looking for Linux Engineer, who will join its international team!
Your main tasks:
- RHEL systems administration
- Participation on different projects (such as moving to Cloud)
- Problem solving
- 3+ years of experience with RHEL systems administration
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS etc.) and products (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet etc.)
- Experience at least with one of the technologies Netbackup, VMware, Veritas Infoscale Availability, NSX, vSAN, vRA.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to participate on on-call support
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague located on metro station
- Modern and international environment – trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.