They are one of the companies building 5G infrastructure. 60 % of people use their technologies every day. They are a world leader in mobile messaging, 5G, VoLTE, VoWiFi and RCS and their technologies are built on the following technologies: Python / Bash, Linux, Virtualbox, VMware, KVM, Docker, Jira, Git, internal cloud – Open Nebula.
In Brno, they work on several products, e.g.:
• a technology that can detect and subsequently block an illegally registered SIM card
• an analytical tool for mobile operators that allows them to see at what times and
days the largest number of SMS and telephone calls happen on the networks
• spam shield – blocks unwanted promotional SMS messages on our phones
• message controller – automatically switches mobile networks (5G, 4G, LTE,… ) to
ensure the best voice quality
They are looking for a candidate, who will become part of the Operations team, who is in charge of supporting existing customers and installing new solutions. The technology involved in this is the new 5G network.
• the position consists of two roles, which can alternate – you will be part of a support team and a project team (which are both under Operations). Your skills will be used internally in the development teams by people who support projects
• provide 2nd and 3rd level of technical support to clients from around the world (India and USA mostly)
• working hours: 9:00-18:00, 1-hour brake, once per month on-call duty and night shift from 3 PM- 11 PM… first night shift after 6 months of work
• team: they have 9 people now. Part of the team will be in the Netherlands but the majority in Brno
• good knowledge of Linux (administration lvl, Bash scripting)
• HP servers, general knowledge
• storages and blade servers (from HP)
• network elements (switches from Cisco and stand-alone switches)
• networking knowledge at the CCNA or a CCNP level
• virtualization VMware, Docker or KVM
• work with emerging technologies: Kubernetes and 5G
• close cooperation with the development team: learn Java, Python, C
• the educational system, English courses, games and events
• meal vouchers 100 CZK
• 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days
• Cafeteria system 350 CZK / month, 1500 CZK pension contribution, contributions in
major jubilee events, referral systém
• gym, table football tournaments, corporate events
• fruit, refreshments on stand-ups, common breakfasts
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.