This will be your future team:
Our team works for a leading international pharmaceutical company. We support our client in pharmacovigilance area by analyzing and processing adverse event reports and performing case quality review. The service is done for all types of cases from France. We are group of friendly, supportive professionals committed to delivering high quality and ensuring importantly patient safety.
This will be your future role:
As Local Drug Safety Specialist you will be accountable for processing and reviewing individual drug safety reports from various sources mostly in French, providing advice and support to junior colleagues and consulting specific scenarios with the client when required. You will help the team understand client feedback and process updates. By your day-to-day contribution, you will help the team to meet the agreed service levels and drive improvement initiatives.
Here are some of the things we expect from you:
- Review of translated drug safety cases and identify all required adjustments.
- Analysis of cases and appropriate documentation in the client’s database and report forms
- Accurate translation of narratives from French to English incl. medical terms
- Active participation in client process meetings
- Cooperation with quality and compliance representatives
This is what you already have:
- Completed university degree in any Life Science field (minimum bachelor degree)
- You can analyze medical information in French and write narrative in English easily
- You have work experience in pharmacovigilance area
- You enjoy helping other people and turning plans into action
- You think creatively and you like to make innovative suggestions that improve operational efficiency, effectiveness of delivered service
- You have a basic understanding of regulatory compliance and quality assurance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.