We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies so people around the globe can use them easily every day.
Localization Leads coordinate translation projects for our clients. They communicate with everyone involved in the localization process. Interacting with vendors, distributing tasks, resolving problems, creating reports—this would be your job. On top of that, you will use your IT knowledge, learn more about localization technologies, and expand your project management skills.
What you would do
- Cooperate closely with project managers and localization engineers
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute tasks to our external translators and to your colleagues, collect final outputs, and solve problems
- Help us analyze our processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Communicate in English via email and phoneearn more about technologies in localization (CAT tools, HTML/XML, etc.)
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
What you should have
- Very good coordinational and organizational skills
- Ability to improvise and solve problems
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- At least a high school education; university degree is an advantage
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML/XML
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Very good verbal and written English proficiency
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
- Previous relevant work experience and knowledge of localization are a big advantage
What we have for you
- Opportunity to grow into an associated project manager role
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leading localization solutions provider. We help clients enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products and services.
We are multilingual and love languages and cultures. We enjoy building custom solutions. And we geek out on technology.
Our services include translation and localization, testing, content creation, and technology consulting. Our global headquarters is in Brno, Czech Republic, and we have offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and Latin America.
RWS Moravia is always looking for top talent: from project managers to software engineers, from talent acquisition to language quality assurance.
• Challenging and impactful work with some of the most innovative brands in the world
• A great team of smart, friendly, and collaborative colleagues
• Ongoing training, travel and job-share opportunities
• Competitive salaries, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home).