A new opportunity has arisen for those who are excited about logistics, work with documents and communication in German & English. The Prague branch is seeking new team player
Who will be your employer?
Our client is one of the biggest world producers focused on electro technology in public and also private sector. The company is interested in technological innovations, digitalization, process development as well as energetics with an impact to various industries including transportation, finance or healthcare.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ What will your responsibilities be?
- Tariff controling of logistic invoices of Ocean and Air Freight
- Invoice checking
- Price list maintaining
- International communicating with transport partners on daily basis
- Daily communicating with manufacturing plants
- Ad hoc reporting
- Fluent GERMAN and basic English
- A good knowledge of MS Excel (daily use)
- Previous experiences with logistics and transportation is a plus
- Positive approach towards IT
- Strong communication & coordination skills
- An independent approach with teamwork affection
- Responsibility and punctuality
Generous package of benefits:
- 13. Salary
- Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
- Home office 2x weekly
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
- Education and regular trainings (language courses)
- Child care: kindergarten
- Discounted taxi service
- 8 extra days off
- Contribution for pension and life insurance
- Life or pension insurance
- Share plans
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition