As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated logistic specialist to join our busy team to help coordinate the day-to-day running of our logistics department. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is wishing to develop their career.
- Working with the internal logistics system to control uploaded data
- Creating of documents needed for transportation and invoicing
- Communicating with carriers, advising them and answering questions related to supplies, delivery conditions and logistics invoices.
- Completing various ad hoc tasks and archiving documents
- Communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of logistic processes is an advantage
- Completion of secondary education or higher
- Ability to work in many processes with multiple customers
- High degree of focus and precision
- Excel skills are highly recommended
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Individual budget that can be used toward extra vacation time, cafeteria points, and/or pension and life insurance contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Various discounts and offers
- …and more!
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition