Do you see your future career in logistics?
Do you thrive in fast-paced environment and enjoy challenges?
Do you want to grow professionally?
Then go on reading!
You will be working for our prestigious client in the oil and gas industry, who is keen on finding new paths in technology and science, and develops safe and reliable energy sources while caring about sustainability and environmental responsibility.
As Logistics Coordinator, you will be the key point of contact for logistics. Your job will be to
– Communicate with carriers, Customer Service, Warehouse, and other stakeholders
– Monitor, analyze, and escalate any issues so that the products are delivered safely and on time
– Analyze and interpret cases in the internal system
– Ensure compliance with Safety and Security rules and processes
– Support management with logistic strategies
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of their work and is able to work with a high degree of autonomy after the initial training.
Should you have any experience in this field, that is a huge plus. However, if you do not have any, we will teach you everything. What is very important is the motivation to be part of the logistics world.
– Educational background in logistics, supply chain or similar OR at least 1 year of relevant experience in this field
– Strong English language skills (C1)
– Solid communication and presentation skills
– Analytical thinking, problem-solving approach
– Ability to prioritize, good time-management
– Flexible working hours
– 25 days of vacation
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.