You speak fluently ENGLISH and maybe even another language, you like to COMMUNICATE with people and SOLVE ISSUES, you are PROACTIVE and like to TAKE INITIATIVES, and you have STRONG MOTIVATION to persue a career in LOGISTICS.
Then it’s your time and opportunity to use your great personnal skills and experience by applying today to become a LOGISTICS OPERATION SPECIALIST within an INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION TEAM based in Prague.
Who will you work for?
A leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized and international from its original foundations. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers via its online website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to its clients who range from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
- Supporting the domestic and international transportation movements
- Planning daily with the contracted carriers and ensuring that trucks/vehicles are arriving on time at fulfillment centers
- Solving day-to-day issues with carriers including cancellations, ad-hoc movements, delays, etc.
- Following up with carriers to ensure that they are working according to set expectations and agreements
- Reporting and analysis via Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, TMS – Transportation Management System
- Escalating problems to the relevant carrier manager teams
- Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Knowledge and Experience in Logistics/Transportation/Customer service role is a great advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities and proactive attitude, attention to detail and quality
- Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Similar preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (SUM, IF, VLOOK UP, pivot table)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
5 týdnů placené dovolené
akcie společnosti (L4 a výše)
5 weeks of paid holiday
contribution towards pension insurance
employee shares (L4 and higher)Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.