Opportunity to join an International logistics team (based in Prague) responsible for planning and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, is available for you if you speak FRENCH or POLISH or GERMAN or SPANISH or ITALIAN or CZECH, and have either a previous experience in Logistics or you´re strongly motivated to pursue a career in this evergrowing field. We´re seeking candidates for the role of a “Junior planner”.
Our team is responsible for:
- planning and scheduling trucks and vehicles according to the needs of our fulfillment centers across the Europe, based on their capacity and carrier capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency
- creating accurate capacity plans
- being the point of contact between different stakeholders such as Trans Carriers, our hubs agents and warehouses, to resolves any potential issues via facilitating the flow of information
- maintaining and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Above-standard organization ability
These will be your key tools, required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates in real time, to perform the above tasks.
Your ability to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time is key to us.
Contract for 4-6 months