Apply now for a great opportunity to join an INTERNATIONAL LOGISTIC TEAM based in Prague. If you are fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN, have previous experience or strong MOTIVATION to pursue a career in logistics, and are a proactive person who has the ability to take initiative, then we are looking for you to fit the role of Junior Planner – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Who will you work for?
As a highly globalized company, this company is one of the top in its industry for online retail shopping. Providing customers with consumer products and subscriptions, this company focuses on delivering efficient and excellent shopping services. A separate division of the company, Web Services, provides storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of the fulfillment centers across Europe
- Creating accurate capacity plans
- Being the point-of-contact between internal stakeholders – to resolve any potential issues
- Maintaining and reporting up-to-date and accurate statistics, management reports, and analysis
- Communicating with customers, customer service associates, delivery station managers, and delivery associates
- Fluent English and German
- Experience in Logistics/Transportation/Customer service role is an advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving state of mind – have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Rigorous attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in Excel (be able to use formulas as SUM, IF, VLOOK UP, create a pivot table)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Lucrative relocation bonus
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.