For our regional office in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for: Logistics Sourcing and Consulting Specialist.
This position is part of the Sourcing and Consulting Team that is accountable for the identification, acquisition and management of logistics services used by internal and external customers.
The workload differs based on specific needs of the client. It might include rate negotiation from the moment of analyzing and compiling data for transportation negotiations, selecting carriers or freight forwarders, sourcing assessments, rate negotiation process and contract coordination. Sourcing and consulting specialist administers contracts, rates, and online routing tools. Sourcing and consulting specialist is responsible for uploading and maintaining rates database and online contract amendment tools as well as for issue escalation with carriers and freight forwarders.
The sourcing and consulting specialist might be responsible for Project cargo management including the compiling the budgetary quotations.
Responsible for internal and external training or seminars about sourcing topics, data tools development
and data analysis or metrics development that ensure suggested sourcing solutions and processes are being
followed. Regular delivery of metrics and reports might be requested.
- Compile and analyze data: put together rate summaries, compliance scorecard, update website, create negotiation tools and process historical data
- Carrier lists maintenance, carrier selection process and approval process consultancy
- Rate negotiations, RFPs (Request For Price), ITO (Intend To Order), contract preparation, amendment processing, impact tools
- Contract administration: review and compilation of carrier contracts; maintain contract files and load rates from contract into rating tool: on-line or excel
- Insure compliance of freight payment data, data warehouse and other data issues
- Manage training and seminars about specific sourcing issues
- Development of reports, metrics and sourcing compliance measurement processes
- Manage freight claims
- Provide expertise on modes, rates, volumes, strategy
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree
- Logistics experience
- Transportation sourcing experience
- Issue resolution experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Decision Making Abilities
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Data Analysis Skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access is welcome
What we can offer:
- Work for a successful international company
- Opportunity for career growth in an international and multicultural environment
Company benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events.
About ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. W
e have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic).
We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace.
Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.