The leading global brewer is searching for a Logistics Specialist for Nordic countries. You will be responsible for is coordinating all finished goods movement between the breweries and external warehouses, minimizing distribution cost impact, and working in movement optimization.
Your typical working day:
– Manage of stock – right finished goods are available at the right location and at the right moment
– Develop improvements and providing costs saving activities
– Provide support on inventory system and regulations related tasks
– Work in a quick changing environment and in multiple business applications
– Use of different SAP order systems and transactions
– Previous work experience in related field is a plus
– Advanced written and spoken level of English and Nordic language is an advantage
– SAP and advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Competitive salary
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.