* support individual transfers of various logistic processes from plants to SSC,
* process owner of the communication with selected plants across the world,
* make sure invoice registration processes are being performed according to SLAs,
* monitor order management process,
* responsible for supporting the team to deliver invoice registration process.
Requirements for the employee
* secondary with school-leaving examination,
* follow-up/higher professional education,
* university education (Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate),
* english – Upper intermediate (B2),
* logistics bacground from production enviroment,
* excellent analytical skills.
* job at a growing company,
* financial and non financial bonuses,
* healthy lifestyle bonuses,
* bonus for travel,
* opportunity to work with experts from whole world,
* ability to work with modern technologies,
* opportunity to learn new things.