Would you like to build-up your career in logistics? Do you enjoy working in fast-paced environment?
On this role you will not be bored, and you will gain the opportunity to learn and grow.
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
On this role you will be the key point of contact for logistics. You will be communicating with carriers, Customer Service, Warehouse and other stakeholders, and you will analyze, monitor, and escalate any problems to deliver the products smoothly.
More specifically you will:
– Ensure compliance with all controls and company policies
– Monitor and troubleshoot transport management activities
– Analyze and interpret cases in the internal system
– Follow-up with carriers to ensure all orders are received and delivered on time
– Contact carriers to understand any problems with the delivery and reschedule
– Support the management with logistics strategies
Should you have any experience from this field, that is a huge plus. However if you do not have any, we will teach you everything. What is very important is the motivation to be part of the logistics world.
– Educational background in logistics, supply chain or similar OR relevant experience in this field
– Strong command of English (C1)
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude
– Ability to prioritize, good time-management
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.